Thursday, April 24, 2008

"Bahala Na"

Hi everyone! I know I haven't been on here for about 14 days, but I've busy. SO I lie; I was just really hurt by the Dubz going fishing early. But as my Lola (grandmother in tagalog) says, "Bahala Na," which means "whatever happens, happens." The 07-08 season was one the best seasons in Warrior franchise history, in terms of record AND excitement.

Even thought we SHOULD NOT have dropped our last two games against PHOENIX and SEATTLE, we just have to believe. . . in the front office. Yeah, I said we should trust the front office. With the NBA draft and the free agent market about to be bananas, what are some moves I wouldn't mind seeing?
1. Monta kept
2. Baron kept
3. Dubz MIRACULOUSLY WIN the lottery
4. Beans kept
5.Dubz choose Darrell Arthur

6. Patrick O'Bryant leaving

I know these demands are sort of obvious, but the playoffs are more obvious than they were last year too. Boston wins it all. So see you in Summer camp dubz!

No comments: